The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

...with eddie/smp masquerading as 'REALWOMAN', they can't seem to get enough of you.

And several more of these RealWoman threads poping up in a forum you no longer post in.

Either you're superloved/popular or else they have nothing to do with their lives than dote or pick on a woman with MS livin' in some small town in BC's Interior.

Must be difficult to be so popular in life.

....Oh well! LOL!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"...with eddie/smp masquerading as 'REALWOMAN', they can't seem to get enough of you.

And several more of these RealWoman threads poping up in a forum you no longer post in.

Either you're superloved/popular or else they have nothing to do with their lives than dote or pick on a woman with MS livin' in some small town in BC's Interior.

Must be difficult to be so popular in life.

....Oh well! LOL!

RW is one of the most popular people I have known from forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I agree, fascistnista.

SMP, you little fucking creep. You defying the court order to stay away from ghost?

RW

Do you sadly jack off to the thought of him then put it on YouTube?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"...with *snip^

Hey JOE,

Privately owned forum, not a democracy.  You may want take a look at the rules. Specifically rule #1.

Quote1.   Like all moderated forums, you should have no expectation of infallible freedom of speech or an irrevocable right to post. Although you remain responsible for the content you post, we reserve the right to exclude or limit your posting abilities as necessary to maintain harmonious discourse on our board.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Joe is a disussion wrecker, a crybaby and a general unpleasant piece of work. Lock him up here.

Wambo Rong

The Joe isn't a scab and never has been. He's a harmless man in an apartment in Vancouver. I pay him no mind, you on the other side

have scabbed. Glaringly obvious the Munster left when I appeared. Care to step into his hollow shoes Conductor?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The Joe isn't a scab and never has been. He's a harmless man in an apartment in Vancouver. I pay him no mind, you on the other side

have scabbed. Glaringly obvious the Munster left when I appeared. Care to step into his hollow shoes Conductor?

If you miss Joe so much you know where he is. Go comfort the whining troll faggot.

Anonymous

He ran right into the comforting arms of mimi after his trolling was rejected here.

RW

Oh dear. Was it because I ignored his trolling ass?  What a shame!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"...with *snip^

Hey JOE,

Privately owned forum, not a democracy.  You may want take a look at the rules. Specifically rule #1.

Quote1.   Like all moderated forums, you should have no expectation of infallible freedom of speech or an irrevocable right to post. Although you remain responsible for the content you post, we reserve the right to exclude or limit your posting abilities as necessary to maintain harmonious discourse on our board.

Ya Joe. It's not Berkeley where groups protest to support freedom of speech of those they don't agree with   :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I hear Joe has a 'skullet' haircut?

He is a faggot wuss. His trolling sucks too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview